четверг, 18 апреля 2013 г.

In love again.

 
Lately I've been a little bit tired of bright colours. In this outfit i mixed black leather and white tee. And added a furry knit vest that i kept in my wardrobe forever (but never actually wore). Now it's strange how the weather change in Moscow. We have summer sun, but winter nature all around, including snow. So you can go outside wearind a thin jacket and flat shoes.What do you think about monochrome looks?
 
I'm wearing:
Black Jacket - System Action 
Brown vest - Benetton
White t-shirt - Pull&Bear
Skirt - H&M
Flat shoes - Bershka
Bag - Mexx

 



This evening I've met with my friend Angela and no matter to say - that night vodka was pouring like a river! I also made an unexpected buy - perfume  called "In love again". The title is so true: i don't remember the last time I loved  fragrance so much! I'm in love again.
This one smells like heaven: cassis, mandarine, muscat, pink peony, rose, apple, vodka(!), tomatoe leaves (!!!). If you have chance, try - smell this one. It's d-i-v-i-n-e. 
So does... this song more famous in its cover version. Have a great day today!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий